Thursday 17 October 2013

Autumn/Winter Outfit


The nights are getting darker and the days colder, yep, I think it's officially Autumn. I love Autumn; the beautiful red leaves falling and being able to take the dog for a walk without getting seriously sweaty. I have put together this outfit which I love, perfect for the coming seasons.


Ivory And Gold Foil Butterfly Print Blouse With Gold Trim: Yours Clothing: £26

Evans Black Four Pocket Wax Trim Jacket: Evans: £69.50

Evans Brown Stitch Seam Riding Boots: Evans: £55

Inspire Black Skinny Jeans: New Look: £14.99

Handbag: H&M: £29.99

 All of these items work great with other items of clothes, I am in love with the wax jacket, I would love a Barbour but they only go up to a UK size 16, so this jacket from Evans is a perfect alternative!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment