Friday 17 January 2014

Outfit Post: Sparkly Necklaces.

The lovely people at Jasper's Jewellery in Dublin sent me a lovely Necklace & Earring set last week, so I thought I'd share with you one of the ways I've been wearing it this week. 

But before:

The packaging made me very excited to open the Jewellery, to me, an early (or late) Christmas present! Free Worldwide Delivery made this post even more better. 

Back onto topic.


 Outfit:
Top & Leggings- George at Asda
Blazer- Tu Clothing
Skirt- New Look
Boots- Evans
Handbag- Fiorelli



I love the simplicity of the necklace, making it great for so many outfits and occasions, and the earrings complement it so well!
 

As a gift to you, my lovely readers, you have a €5 voucher for their website, great with Valentine's Day coming up!

All you need to do is use the code 'thelittlelifeoflydia5' at the checkout.

Lydia
x

No comments:

Post a Comment