Monday 2 September 2013

A Camping Trip To Dorset

Hello lovelies, 

If you follow my Instagram you may have seen my last photo of a very excited Tilly on the way to Dorset, and her first holiday. The holiday was a mini camping break for 3 nights in the Dorset countryside. I went with my family and stayed at the lovely Lake Farm Campsite, this is about 20 minutes outside of Poole and is a lovely, quiet campsite.

During the trip we spent most days relaxing on the beach and taking some well-needed time away from the world. Since we were camping, I decided I would not take my phone charger, so switched my phone off for most of the time, I feel that it is so so easy to get caught up in worrying about problems in the world and feeling the need to share every moment immediately with the world that we can forget to enjoy the moments we want to share, so this time off the my phone, and the fact my camera ran out of battery forced me to be still, and enjoy the holiday. 


Tilly enjoying her new surroundings on her first day at the beach.



The beach in my favourite time of day, the golden hours.

A lovely photo courtesy of my sister, Naomi.
Sorry that there weren't many photos, but technology failed me when I wanted it. 

Bye Lovelies
x


No comments:

Post a Comment