Wednesday 11 September 2013

Brighton.

Hello Lovelies,

On Sunday my family and I took a little trip to the wonderful town of Brighton, there was only one reason for this trip. My younger sister, Beth, took part in the London to Brighton cycle ride. This is 54 miles on the road with various landscapes to admire. Beth completed this cycle in 4 hours and 38 minutes, which is not bad for a 16 year old. Tearfund is the charity she was completing it for, a wonderful charity that works in third world countries, they are such a deserving cause and any donation to them is amazing.



After meeting Beth, we took a little trip down the pier, I visited it last year and I love it, even if I didn't have any spare change for the 2p arcade machines! Unfortanately the weather was not on our side when we were in Brighton so we decided not to go shopping but, I am already planning another trip to venture into the little lanes filled with rows of querky boutiques. 




 




Oh and Tilly loved making new doggy friends on the beach.
 

Bye Lovelies
x

No comments:

Post a Comment