Monday 30 September 2013

Chocolate & Vanilla Marble Cake

Hello everyone,
Recently I feel I have been neglecting the blog a little, although I have updated the layout slightly which is good!

Whilst I have been away, I have seen Adam Hills at the Hammersmith Apollo, this was such a good night out, unfortunately, I had lost my phone in the house so went without taking photos. Adam Hills is a hilarious comedian who takes his disability as an opportunity to make people laugh.

Since starting my new job, I have been working a lot, working in the care industry means I work silly shifts, like starting at 7.30am and finishing at 9.30pm. It's full on.

However all hope is not lost, I had a spare afternoon and decided to bake something quick and simple, a Chocolate and Vanilla Marble Cake.


As this recipe is on the Telegraph's website, I used my iPad to display it which worked well, although I was careful not to spill anything onto it!

The recipe is so simple to follow and the cake mix worked well even without having a mixer to use.


 
The icing is a chocolate, almost fudge icing with melted white chocolate dribbled over. 
 


 Overall, I really enjoyed making the cake, it was different to do a loaf style, almost enjoyable not having to decorate 12 tiny cupcakes. 

You can find the recipe here.

Goodbye, Lydia
x

No comments:

Post a Comment