Thursday 7 November 2013

10 Things.

Is this true? I have been able to blog 2 days in a row? Yes! 

I am one very happy blogger today as I am starting 10 days holidays from work. Today's #BEDN topic is '10 things' so I thought I would create a list of 10 things I want to do in my 10 days off work.

Here they are;


  1. Paint my nails. Check, in fact, I treated myself to a manicure.
  2. Enjoy a weekend with friends as a surprise to them,
  3. Keep blogging everyday,
  4. Sleep, 
  5. Go for a girly day out with my mumma,
  6. Conquer my fear of heights in Portsmouth,
  7. Bake!
  8. Spend as little money as possible,
  9. Learn how to maintain my car,
  10. Be happy to go back to work,
I hope this gives you a little insight into my life when I'm off work, and of course, I will be sharing with you the things I manage to do!

Lydia
X

No comments:

Post a Comment