Saturday 2 November 2013

So Very Stressful.


The Topic for today's post in National Stress Awareness Day. I have to admit, I've always thought that I don't get stressed often, throughout school, and university, I would always leave my work til' the last week or so, staying very calm, much to the annoyance of some friends who worked for months on essays. I have been blessed that I can do this, and I work well like this, however, today is a day where we acknowledge the pain, and angst of stress.

'Stress Levels Have Doubled in The Past 4 Years'

Even though I think don't get stressed often, I took an online stress test, found here, I got a score of 9, with a score of 40 being the highest stress levels, I think I've done well.

Coping With Stress:
  • Avoid Stressful Situations,
  • Start Taking Control Of Things in Your Life
  • Talk About Your Feelings and Thoughts
  • Have Regular Time-Out Sessions
  • Eat Healthy
  • Get Enough Sleep
I Hope these strategies can be useful to those trying to cope with stress. I would love to know any others you guys have,

Bye
x

2 comments:

  1. Nice little, helpful post. I feel more relaxed from just reading your tips.
    Claire xx
    http://somewhereyonder.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I hope you carry on feeling wonderfully relaxed.
    X

    ReplyDelete