Thursday 21 November 2013

Getting in the Christmas Spirit, Garden Centre Style.

A few days ago my sister and I decided to see the Christmas display at our local garden centre which is part of the Notcutts company, It was a lovely sunny day so we made the most of it!



After a while browsing the autumnal flowers outside and a wander round 'Pets Corner' we found the Christmas Display! Quite a few people know that Christmas is my joint most favourite time of year, along with summer, so I get excited quite prematurely, much to the disappointment of others'. 



 I love the red colour scheme here, I think it portrays so much of Santa Claus and has a real American vibe, which would look great on a great big green Christmas tree!




As well as just generally walking around/taking photos, I thought I would choose a decorative item that really caught my eye. This bauble is so detailed, I found it in the 'White Christmas' display and it is definitely where this belongs, along with lots of silver sparkly lights. And for £3.50 I think this is an absolute bargain!

  

I plan to be visiting a lot of the garden centres around my hometown in the run up to Christmas, so keep checking this page to see what other great finds and ideas I get from them!

Lydia
x


No comments:

Post a Comment