Saturday 16 November 2013

Filling in Time.

Today's topic for BEDN is 'Hobbies' I was a little unsure of what to write about, I do have hobbies, but unfortunately I rarely get to do them. I was thinking yesterday what I could write about and it clicked.

Swimming.
Copyright. TimeOut.com

I headed to the local pool yesterday for the first time in a long time, I loved it. I always have enjoyed swimming, and being around water andthe health benefits make me love it even more!

After swimming, I always find myself knowing I've had a good workout without the aches that I get from running. I also find myself having better posture which is never a bad thing!

I have a 'Swim23' membership from Parkwood Leisure, I get unlimited access to swimming for just £23 a month. Bargain!

I would love to get fitter through swimming and maybe even do a 10km swim. Who knows..

If you would like more info on your local swimming pool, check out Swimming.org

Lydia
x


1 comment:

  1. We love swimming too :-) Such a good hobby!

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete